Easy Santorini Outfit Tips for Clients
Having the correct outfits for photo shoots can really bring the finishing images to a whole new level. Be sure to plan your outfits completely a few days before your trip/session. I’ve created this photoshoot style guide to help you along your fashionable way to photogenic success!
• Start with one outfit peace that you really like. From there, build from it everything else. It is best to pick the color that shows up most in your closet.
• Choose one colored peaces and similar tones for your top and bottom (both dark or both light) so that one doesn’t look bigger than the other. White top, dark pants will make your top look bigger. White pants, dark top will make your butt look bigger.
• Choose a palette of 3-4 colors and mix it up, including both pants and dresses. You want a cohesive feel, but without being overly ‘matchy-matchy’.
• Generally, layered clothing is far more flattering.
• Think about accessories like hats, scarfs, some jewelry.
• Make sure all the clothes are clean and pressed on hangers a few days before your session and try to have nice clean shoes!
To get the most out of the Santorini photo shoot I would recommend to wear clothes in neutral tones or pastel tones. It would be good to stay away from fluorescent colors and really bright colors, like red, orange, bright pink and green, These colors reflect light on your skin and that could look a bit weird. Although olive green, burnt orange or pastel pink all look amazing on the Santorini background. Feel free to browse around my recent photo shoots to get inspiration on what color combinations would fit best for you.
More tips on your What to wear to your Santorini photo shoot
Insider tips for hairstyles on windy photo shoots in Santorini
The most amazing dresses online Where to buy the dress
Makeup tips Makeup for an early morning shoot