Easy Santorini Outfit Tips for Clients
Having the correct outfits for photo shoots can really bring the finishing images to a whole new level. Be sure to plan your outfits completely a few days before your trip/session. I’ve created this photoshoot style guide to help you along your fashionable way to photogenic success!
• Start with one outfit peace that you really like. From there, build from it everything else. It is best to pick the color that shows up most in your closet.
• Choose one colored peaces and similar tones for your top and bottom (both dark or both light) so that one doesn’t look bigger than the other. White top, dark pants will make your top look bigger. White pants, dark top will make your butt look bigger.
• Choose a palette of 3-4 colors and mix it up, including both pants and dresses. You want a cohesive feel, but without being overly ‘matchy-matchy’.
• Generally, layered clothing is far more flattering.
• Think about accessories like hats, scarfs, some jewelry.
• Make sure all the clothes are clean and pressed on hangers a few days before your session and try to have nice clean shoes!
If you want your Santorini photo shoot to be more ROMANTIC, then flowy materials and pastel tones are the best.