CHECKLIST OF SOME STUFF TO REMEMBER BEFORE YOUR
TRIP TO SANTORINI
It’s all about the journey, not the destination. That’s probably one of the least true quotes ever, at least in the era of plane travel it IS totally about the destination. The journey is just a huge mess of a million things to remember and some pitfalls to avoid to make sure you get to your destination with the least amount of stress and effort possible.
Well, today is your lucky day, because I might help your life become just a tiny bit less stressful with this simple checklist of some things to remember when setting out for travelling to Greece, Santorini. This will be especially useful for all you guys taking those long international flights (i.e. enjoying the journey the most I guess :) ).
All things aside, here’s a simple list of some stuff. Feel free to print and checkmark. Remember your:
- International drivers license
- Credit card with no international fees
- Call and notify credit card company and bank of travel
- Download viber (or any other international communication app)
- Update music on phone or MP3 player (yeah, the no-internet life is still a reality in some places)
- Scan, print and add to iBooks app (great to avoid losing your ID info if the physical documents are lost or forgotten):
- Divers license
- Detailed itinerary
- Hotel information – addresses and phone numbers
- Ferry information – boat names, reservation numbers, times and gate numbers
- Be sure to download all flight company apps and save your tickets there digitally, for a super safe option you can also print them.
This should cover most of the bases for you. Also, if you’re from outside EU, you’ll probably thank yourself for bringing some nice sleeping gear – get one of those neck pillows, they save lives! Also, forget your high fashion, do the flight in sweatpants or even pijamas for super extra comfort.