Photo session in Santorini.
How does photo shoot in Santorini work?
- Browse the Santorini photo session galleries (and here) and get inspired – take note of some of the things you would like to include in your session. The island of Santorini has a number of villages and beaches we can choose from, everything depends on your preferences;
- Check the availability for your preferred date(s);
- Secure your date and confirm all details by simply signing the contract;
- After your booking is complete you’ll receive a Photo Shoot Summary with your Santorini photo shoot details including the meeting point, starting time, shoot route, contact information of your photographer, and more;
- Within 7-10 days you will be provided with edited files in a gallery like this- Your private Gallery. (during winter season the delivery time is two to three weeks).
More details below, and if you have a question, please click here to contact me.
What to wear to your photo shoot?
Before you go for your vacation/honeymoon/trip it would be useful to think about what you will wear to your photo session. There are several things to consider depending on season in which you are visiting Santorini, it can be rather hot in summer months and rather windy in August. As soon as we book the session I will help you with suggestions for appropriate clothing for this occasion.
I recommend no more than one change of clothes per one hour of photography coverage. You can switch outfits at a nearby cafe while we get some cold water or coffee :-).
Make your Santorini photo shoot unique with props.
Before the session
- Check your email because I will contact you a day or two before the session, so I would know that you have arrived safely.
- Consider leaving precious items back at your hotel so you can focus on connecting with your partner, and not worry about your belongings.
- For girls, please bring a pair of comfortable shoes that you can easily slip into. Santorini has so many steps and it can be hard to walk around in heels.
- For guys it is useful to bring along second shirt, so we would have nice photos without any sweat stains.
- Please, aim to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled starting time so you’re relaxed and ready to go.
Getting around Santorini is not difficult. To arrive to our session you can use Santorini bus services, Santorini taxi/cab services (phone) +30 22860 22555 or rent a car (use GPS).
After Your Santorini Photo Session
Within 7-10 days after your shoot I’ll send you
- A fabulous online gallery of your Santorini photo shoot.
- A download link to your high resolution print-ready files.
Remember I will take care of posing so you could enjoy your shoot,
just dress up, meet up and have fun
And yes you have an amazing opportunity to go out on a date after this as, you will already be looking amazing.
If you have any questions about photo session
in Santorini, please contact me. :)
Learn more about Santorini wedding and portrait photography.
Learn more Q&A recently asked questions about Santorini photo session.