Photo shoot with Sharon and James in Santorini.

People who are in LOVE radiate softness with all their essence. Don’t you think so? She just flew in his arms. Photo session in Oia and Imerovigli with couple partly from USA and partly from Chine -Sharon and James!

I can’t be more grateful that on daily bases I have a chance to work with people in Love on their vacation, honeymoon, engagement trip. :)

Pre wedding photo shot in Santorini Pre wedding photo shot in Santorini Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte Pre wedding photo shot in Santorini Pre wedding photo shot in Santorini Pre wedding photo shot in Santorini Pre wedding photo shot in Santorini Pre wedding photo shot in Santorini Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte
Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte Honeymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna ShulteHoneymoon photo session in sunset Santorini photographer Anna Shulte

Honeymoon photo shoot in warm Santorini sunset by photographer Anna Shulte

7 Comments Add yours

1. Lisa Gao says:

Soo beautiful!! Another stunning photo session!!

1. anna says:

thank you so much!

2. Jess says:

This is stunning :) May I as when this shoot was, what month? I love the bougainvillea’s :)

1. anna says:

Hello Jess, thank you very much!
      This was end of September (2014).

The name of these flowers is so difficult to pronounce :D

1. Jess says:

Thank you :) Yes it is very difficult to pronounce :D The pink bougainvillea’s in your photos are my favourite, I just love <3 the pop of pink against the blue & white :) . Are they more in bloom at the end of September or at the beginning ?if you don't mind me asking? I would so plan my visit around them ,

2. anna says:

They are blooming several times in one year, and I’m not sure exactly when. But this was 24th September and you can see how they are :)

3. Jess says: